Everlasting Image is first a project to restore photos for profit started by Gabrielle Skeen. Secondly, it is a condensed portfolio of Gabrielle’s featured work from her education, freelance and career. Thank you for visiting and if you have any questions please use the contact form.
I’m known as Gabby, growing up as an introverted only child in Harrison County, OH, my creativity and love of nature was first to develop. Having those roots fuels by unique style that I have today. I pride in my ability to “copycat”, I can view and recreate something that I am given. This has saved my employer a lot of headache and time. As for coming up with original content, I just need some music and a good 15-30 minutes to “think fast” and get an idea started. Although I understand that being independent is great for an artist, I prefer to get feedback from peers before submitting my work to the next level. This allows me to quickly correct issues before they become a problem. This is simply how I work, everything else comes naturally.
- 25 years old
- happily married and has a beautiful daughter (Liliana) born5/11/2016
- has 1 dog & 2 fish, loves all pets and that includes the creepy crawlies.
- jams out to an odd mix of nu-metal, techno, 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s pop/rock hits.
- enjoys cookouts & gaming nights with friends
- plays D&D and magic the gathering (not well)